More evidence that liquid water from melting permafrost appears to be flowing on Mars. Also; China lands its first lunar rover on the Moon, and we review our top astronomical stories of 2013.
Possibly Related Links
- Whatever the Curiosity rover has found, it's not evidence of life on Mars | Stuart Clark | Science | guardian.co.uk
- NASA - NASA Trapped Mars Rover Finds Evidence of Subsurface Water
- China launches lunar probe with first moon rover aboard — RT News
- Delirious Rover Hallucinates Water On Mars | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
- Walk on water (Liquid Mountaineering)