Google is to face new investigations in both America and the EU. The search giant is alleged to have 'tricked' the Safari web browser in iPhone, iPad and PC into sending information to Google's servers.
Possibly Related Links
- Apple's iPhone and iPad hacked in just six minutes | Herald Sun
- Google accused of privacy violations yet again — RT USA
- Google Porn Just Got More Difficult To Search For
- Facebook terminates face recognition tool in Europe, while depleting privacy in the US - RT
- IPhone Passcodes: The Most Common Security Keys Users Choose