Guerrero state Gov. Angel Aguirre urged people to stay off the streets, roads and highways Tuesday because of potentially dangerous rains from the Category 3 storm that meandered offshore.
Possibly Related Links
- Hurricane Danielle Becomes Category 4 Storm - CBS News
- UN Arms Trade Treaty: Canada Refuses To Join 90 Nations In Signing
- Next up this winter: A potentially catastrophic, historic storm - CBS News
- Hawaii lawmaker ‘solves’ homeless problem by destroying their stuff with a sledgehammer | The Raw Story
- Hurricane Earl Triggers State of Emergency in Virginia, North Carolina and Evacuations in Coastal Areas - ABC News