GMO giants DuPont have contracted dozens of retired law enforcement officers to begin patrolling farms in the US next year to spot any potential intellectual property theft.
Possibly Related Links
- Another Way to "Kill" Small US Farmers
- Retired electrician Pierre Le Guennec produces 271 unknown Picasso works | Mail Online
- "We are Farmers, We Grow Food for the People" - YouTube
- Cops patrolling Facebook for predictive policing — RT USA
- 75-year-old woman cuts off Internet to Georgia and Armenia | Geek.com