The tsunami that wrecked the Fukushima Daiichi power plant has led to the toughest nuclear cleanup ever. Radioactive water is still poisoning the sea – and it could take 40 years to fix the mess. Is Japan up to the challenge?
Possibly Related Links
- Japanese Nuclear Plant May Have Been Leaking for Two Years - NYTimes.com
- U.S. Sees Array of New Threats at Japan's Nuclear Plant - NYTimes.com
- Japan TV: It gets worse every minute at Fukushima plant, groundwater mixing with melted fuel — Gundersen: There’s no end in sight because the nuclear core is in contact with groundwater (VIDEO)
- Tepco Probes Cause of Latest Radioactive Water Leak at Fukushima - Bloomberg
- Fukushima Radioactive Ocean Impact Map - March 2012 Update - YouTube