Approximately 100 former residents, united in their childhood suffering, are speaking out for the first time about the horrific mental, physical and sexual abuse they suffered while at the Nova Scotia Home for Colored Children.
Possibly Related Links
- Israeli Soldiers Sexually Abuse Palestinian Children | Sabbah Report
- HSI seeks public's help identifying 'Jane Doe' producer of child pornography, rescuing young child from ongoing sexual abuse
- Anonymous Rallies Against Horrific, Abuse-Riddled "Troubled Teen" Industry
- Ottawa Mountie, woman held on child abuse charges - Ottawa - CBC News
- Sir Cyril Smith sex abuse dossier seized by MI5 - Telegraph