Approximately 100 former residents, united in their childhood suffering, are speaking out for the first time about the horrific mental, physical and sexual abuse they suffered while at the Nova Scotia Home for Colored Children.
Possibly Related Links
- Israeli Soldiers Sexually Abuse Palestinian Children | Sabbah Report
- More men raped in US than women when including prison sexual abuse | Mail Online
- HSI seeks public's help identifying 'Jane Doe' producer of child pornography, rescuing young child from ongoing sexual abuse
- Anonymous Rallies Against Horrific, Abuse-Riddled "Troubled Teen" Industry
- Key Military Sexual Assault Reforms Dropped From Defense Bill