Is it a crime for someone simply to share a link to stolen information? That seems to be the message conveyed by today's indictment of former Anonymous spokesman Barrett Brown, over a massive hack of the private security firm Stratfor. Brown's in legal trouble for copying and pasting a link from one chat room to another. This is scary to anyone who ever links to anything.
Possibly Related Links
- Message from Harry Link 9-26-2011 @ D2NWO.com - United Truth Seekers
- Exclusive: FBI Escalates War On Anonymous
- Anonymous to security firm working with FBI: "You've angered the hive"
- Anonymous hacker behind Stratfor attack faces life in prison — RT
- Current Value - Dark Rain (HQ Pefect Quality Edit)+ DL LINK