The Flu vaccine helps shield healthy adults from the virus, but children and the elderly aren't well protected by it, scientists reported today.
Possibly Related Links
- Zinc Helps Prevent Pneumonia In The Elderly : Kevin Trudeau Show
- Student Dies From Flu, Vaccination Effectiveness Questioned | Daily Health Report
- India halt vaccine programmes after the deaths of four children :: Weekly Blitz
- More HIV 'cured': first a baby, now 14 adults - health - 14 March 2013 - New Scientist
- Popular radio host announces 'vaccine buyback' program to protect children from deadly jabs