A $20-million federal program to provide loans of up to $500,000 to businesses in southern Ontario does not require the public disclosure of the firms that receive the money.
Possibly Related Links
- U.S. Federal Reserve Secretly Loaned $1,200,000,000,000 in Public Money to Wall Street Firms | Moral Low Ground
- New Report Shows Many U.S. Businesses Actually Just Fronts For Moneymaking Operations | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
- Federal Reserve made $9 trillion in emergency loans - Dec. 1, 2010
- Uranium Shipped From Canada to U.S., Says 'Secret' Federal Memo
- $40M meth lab bust one of largest in Ontario history - Toronto - CBC News