A $20-million federal program to provide loans of up to $500,000 to businesses in southern Ontario does not require the public disclosure of the firms that receive the money.
Possibly Related Links
- U.S. Federal Reserve Secretly Loaned $1,200,000,000,000 in Public Money to Wall Street Firms | Moral Low Ground
- Federal Reserve made $9 trillion in emergency loans - Dec. 1, 2010
- Uranium Shipped From Canada to U.S., Says 'Secret' Federal Memo
- The Ontario Landowners Association OLA Protecting private landowners rights in Ontario
- McGuinty under fire for not disclosing elevated radiation levels - The Globe and Mail