WASHINGTON -- More than four years after the financial crisis, not a single Wall Street executive has been jailed for playing a role in the creation of the toxic financial products that fueled the real-estate bubble, which were in some cases designed simply to fail. That track record may make it difficult for the Department of Justice to earn the sympathy of the public as it warns that spending cuts will hamper its ability to investigate Wall Street fraud.
Possibly Related Links
- Occupy Wall Street -- America's own Arab Spring? - YouTube
- In New York Wall Street Protests don't stop
- OpEdNews - Article: Occupy Wall Street: Day 9 - 200+ Arrested - MSM Finally Wake-up
- Natalie Pace: NYPD Shuts Down Wall Street
- Wall Street protest hots up and George Soros warns US already back in recession | Mail Online