In the future, if you want to improve your ability to manipulate numbers in your head, you might just plug yourself in. So say researchers who report in the Cell Press journal Current Biology on May 16 on studies of a harmless form of brain stimulation applied to an area known to be important for math ability.
Possibly Related Links
- Foc.us: The first commercial tDCS headset that lets you safely overclock your brain | ExtremeTech
- BBC - Future - Health - Drug addiction: The complex truth
- Remote Control of Brain Activity Using Ultrasound | Armed with Science
- Living, Breathing Human Lung-on-a-Chip @ Harvard University
- Report: Man with Almost No Brain Has Led Normal Life - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com