It’s shaping up to be another multi-billion dollar year for Facebook, but don’t expect the social networking site to pay it forward: according to a new analysis, the website will pay no taxes this year and will instead likely receive a federal refund.
Possibly Related Links
- Facebook among US corporations that pay no income taxes — RT
- Freddie Mac accused of multi billion dollar bets AGAINST the American homeowner | Mail Online
- Facebook to charge users to ‘promote’ posts to friends | Fox News
- Google parks $10 billion in Bermuda, avoiding $2 billion in taxes — RT
- Facebook testing new notification sounds — we hate it already | VentureBeat