A Hamilton environmental group protested in the streets of the city Thursday because the biggest oil and gas pipeline company in Canada has given tens of thousands of dollars to the Hamilton Police Service in recent years.
Possibly Related Links
- Random Run In With Brave Man Petitioning To Restore The Bank Of Canada - YouTube
- Wisconsin potato spokeswoman outed as prostitute - The Packer
- Protesters arrested at anti-Enbridge pipeline rally in Montreal - Montreal - CBC News
- Parents, police seek help in search for missing Carmel woman | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Anonymous Supporters Vow Revenge For Troy Davis - Forbes