Earthquake - Magnitude 8.2 - SEA OF OKHOTSK - 2013 May 24, 05:44:48 UTC earthquakes today - recent and latest earthquakes, earthquake map and earthquake information. Earthquake information for europe. EMSC (European Mediterranean Seismological Centre) provides real time earthquake information for seismic events with magnitude larger than 5 in the European Mediterranean area and larger than 7 in the rest of the world.
Possibly Related Links
- Earthquake - Magnitude 6.6 - NEAR N COAST OF PAPUA, INDONESIA - 2012 April 21, 01:16 UTC
- Latest Earthquakes M5.0+ in the World - Past 7 days
- Magnitude 2.4 - GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA
- Magnitude 4.0 - YOUNGSTOWN-WARREN URBAN AREA, OHIO
- M6.5 - 6km SW of Pajapita, Guatemala 2013-09-07 00:13:30 UTC