The US Department of Justice is opposing requests from technology companies to disclose demands it receives for user information – including from US spy agencies – according to secret surveillance court papers released on Wednesday.
Possibly Related Links
- Court Rules NSA Doesn't Have To Reveal Its Semi-Secret Relationship With Google - Forbes
- Justice Department Fights Release of Secret Court Opinion Finding Unconstitutional Surveillance | Mother Jones
- Facebook, Google, others unveil national security request details — RT USA
- FBI secretly creates Internet police - RT
- Google Discarded 21,000,000 Takedown Requests in 2013 | TorrentFreak