The US Department of Justice is opposing requests from technology companies to disclose demands it receives for user information – including from US spy agencies – according to secret surveillance court papers released on Wednesday.
Possibly Related Links
- FBI secretly creates Internet police - RT
- Court Rules NSA Doesn't Have To Reveal Its Semi-Secret Relationship With Google - Forbes
- Big Cable fed up with endless P2P porn subpoenas
- Feds tell Web firms to turn over user account passwords | Politics and Law - CNET News
- Stratfor emails reveal secret, widespread TrapWire surveillance system - RT