Two Oakland police officers were in court this week for a federal civil wrongful death suit stemming from a highly controversial 2010 incident when the pair shot and killed an unarmed man who was in the process of fleeing.
Possibly Related Links
- Unarmed man charged with wounding bystanders shot by NYPD officers — RT USA
- Oakland Police Department Only Weeks Away From Being Placed Into Federal Control
- Cop Identified in Scott Olsen Incident? | News | Oakland, Berkeley, Bay Area & California | East Bay Express
- Police Fatally Shoot Unarmed Former Football Player Who May Have Been Seeking Help After A Car Crash | ThinkProgress
- Oakland Police Department Settlement: City May Pay $1 Million To Protesters