Android developer Trevor Eckhart last week released information and started an uproar about a widespread rootkit, called Carrier IQ, that's capable of logging everything you do and comes preinstalled on a ton of smartphones-including various Androids, Nokia phones, and BlackBerrys. Here's how it works and how you can get rid of it.
Possibly Related Links
- 'Space storms' will cause 'widespread power cuts' and cripple phones, satellites and railway signals | Mail Online
- 'We are not in the habit of warning more than once': Iran tells U.S. not to send aircraft carrier back to gulf after missile test | Mail Online
- Rogers Wireless suffering widespread outages - Business - CBC News
- Obama to address widespread health care problems - Yahoo News
- U.S. Carrier Crew Said to Be Exposed to Radiation From Japan - NYTimes.com