Researchers from the California Pacific Medical Center found the compound, called cannabidiol, had the ability to 'switch off' the gene responsible for metastasis in an aggressive form of breast cancer.
Possibly Related Links
- Marijuana And Cancer: Scientists Find Cannabis Compound Stops Metastasis In Aggressive Cancers
- Late stage breast cancer on the rise in younger women | Fox News
- Squeezing breasts can stop cancer
- Breast cancer survivor handcuffed and thrown in jail over a mistaken $280 medical bill as 'debtor's prisons' return to the U.S | Mail Online
- Needless cancer therapy for 4,000 women: For every life saved by breast screening, 3 patients undergo unnecessary treatment | Mail Online