Israeli authorities will allow the construction of 3,000 new settlements in Jerusalem and the West Bank. The decision follows Thursday’s UN General Assembly vote to upgrade Palestinians’ diplomatic status to ‘non-member observer state’.
Possibly Related Links
- Building Tensions: Israel Authorizes Construction of 3,000 New Settlements
- Israel approves West Bank settlement construction - CTV News
- US warns European governments against supporting Palestinians at UN | World news | The Guardian
- Clinton and Hague attack Israel decision to build new settlements | World news | The Observer
- Israeli Border Police officer acquitted of shooting death of Palestinian child - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper