Chalk it up to CGI magic. Martial arts legend and action star Bruce Lee died 40 years ago, but whiskey purveyor Johnnie Walker has brought him — or at least his likeness — back ...
Possibly Related Links
- Man Dead For 40 Minutes Brought Back To Life With New CPR Technique
- No 'Walker' for pedestrian bridge: Slovakia favors history over love for Chuck Norris - RT
- Finders keepers? £60,000 worth of bank notes found floating in Lincolnshire river by dog walker | Mail Online
- NSA robots are 'collecting' your data, too, and they're getting away with it | Bruce Schneier | Comment is free | theguardian.com
- Gov Walker Brings Mercenary Cops Into Wisconsin Capitol