Last month, the European Aviation Safety Agency announced that it was going to join step with the FAA and allow electronic devices to be used during takeoff and landing. Now, British Airways is the first European airline to allow more free'n'easy use of gadgets in flights.
Possibly Related Links
- The CIA wants to spy on you through your TV: Agency director says net-connected gadgets will 'transform' surveillance | Mail Online
- 'The Americans Want to Blackmail Us': European Parliament Balks at US Data Deals - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
- Flight Hazard: Europe surprised at snow in winter
- United Airline Pilots Occupy Wall Street - YouTube
- NSA and GCHQ activities appear illegal, says EU parliamentary inquiry | World news | The Guardian