The military judge presiding over the government’s prosecution of Private first class Bradley Manning agreed to take 112 days off the accused WikiLeaks source’s eventual sentence on grounds that he was subjected to unlawful pretrial punishment.
Possibly Related Links
- Treated like ‘a caged animal’: Manning breaks silence in WikiLeaks hearing — RT
- UN torture expert banned from testifying at Bradley Manning hearings - RT
- Bradley Manning: marine commander warned detention was inappropriate | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Manning verdict to be announced on Tuesday — RT USA
- Bradley Manning to be moved to Fort Leavenworth prison | World news | guardian.co.uk