Big cesium spike in ocean off Fukushima plant — 10,000 Bq/m³, a record amount for location — Former IAEA Expert: “Fish have a real ability to accumulate cesium” (VIDEO)
Possibly Related Links
- Anonymous Presents - Fukushima: Our World Threat
- Radioactive Fish, Pacific Ocean, Fukushima Leaking MORE Radiation update 7/11/13
- How to delete and disable your Google location history - CNET
- Bloomberg: Fukushima isotopes are nearing West Coast — Official: U.S. ocean water to have 100 Bq/m3 of cesium-137?
- TV: Gov’t concerned that ‘unexpected source’ of contamination is exiting Fukushima — Official: Radiation levels in ocean are rising — Record amount of radioactive substance found in groundwater at plant
Popular Right Now
- I Love You Like A Fat Lady Loves Apples
- After Meeting A Man Online, A Woman Got Stuck In His Chimney Trying To Break Into His House
- Obama’s anti-ISIS campaign stands on shaky legal legs
- World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) - Naked Bicycle People Power! Stop indecent exposure to vehicle emissions!
- The Hot Tin Roof Radio Show #14