WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says all the necessary physical infrastructure for absolute totalitarianism through the internet is ready. He told RT that the question now is whether the turnkey process that already started will go all the way.
Possibly Related Links
- Assange: Entire nations now intercepted in total web surveillance (EXCLUSIVE) — RT
- Julian Assange: Obama Surveillance Reform 'A Victory Of Sorts For Edward Snowden'
- Party revolt growing over Prime Minister Julia Gillard's WikiLeaks stance | News.com.au
- 'Ecuador stands by Assange' - President Correa exclusively to RT - YouTube
- Julian Assange: You're All Screwed