A staggering manufacturing system in China has made it possible for Apple and other companies to make devices almost as quickly as they can be dreamed up, but for workers, it can be dangerous.
Possibly Related Links
- Apple's Chinese workers treated 'inhumanely, like machines' | Technology | The Observer
- Chinese police shoot protesting construction workers
- Apple's iPhone and iPad hacked in just six minutes | Herald Sun
- Germany lashes out at Apple over user privacy issues - RT
- World News - Ontario, Canada greenlights brothels